• Execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, increase website traffic, and generate qualified leads.
• Plan, create, and coordinate marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, and traditional channels in collaboration with Content Marketing Specialist.
• Conduct ongoing market research to identify target audience segments, trends and competitor analysis to optimize campaign performance.
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs), such as website traffic, conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), and return on investment (ROI), and make data-driven recommendations to optimize campaigns and improve results to maximize revenue.
• Manage and optimize loyalty program, mobile app, website, and overall user journeys to drive engagement, conversions, and lead nurturing.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, best practices, and industry changes to implement innovative strategies and gain a competitive edge.
• Provide regular reports on campaign performance, ROI, and other relevant metrics to stakeholders, including management, and executive teams.
• Collaborate and coordinate with external agencies or vendors as needed for specialized marketing activities.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including content creators, designers, and developers, to ensure consistent brand messaging and optimize user experience.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.